20 Komaru Street | REMUERA
Australia Bound Owners – Affordable in DGZ
There’s no denying the long list of positives here. Positioned just around the corner from the picturesque Orakei Basin and the Benson Rd Deli, this approx 268sqm double Grammar zone home is remarkably spacious with generous bedrooms & bathrooms on both levels. The master bedroom has a huge walk-in robe that could also be an office or nursery. Both living areas enjoy perfect indoor/outdoor flow to a deliciously private & north-facing tropical garden that bathes in all-day sun. Kids & mums will love it. There is direct access from the street into the double garage via your own short driveway – a standout feature of this home. Your assessment of value will depend on which camp you’re in. Some people will relish the chance to muck in and refurbish and/or rebuild such a big & comfortable family home. Others will appreciate that if it was already brick or weatherboard, they simply couldn’t afford it. One thing is certain however – our Australia bound owners are determined to sell to the highest bidder.
* Zoned for EGGS, AGS, Remuera Primary & Intermediate
* Close to Orakei Basin, Benson Rd shops, Waterfront, City and Motorways
* North facing fully fenced approx 420sqm section with own street frontage
* Fee Simple Cross Lease Title issued in 1995 – 1/3 share of 1317sqm
* Open plan formal and informal living areas flow to the sunny patio & garden
* One large bedroom/bathroom downstairs & three very large bedrooms/2 bathrooms upstairs
* Double garage with direct access from a quiet tree-lined northern slopes street
20 Komaru Street, Remuera
Click the link below to download more information about this property. You must be registered to download information.