16A Ada Street | REMUERA
Auction: 4pm, Wednesday 29 July – Ray White Remuera
Life’s sweet when you live this close to Newmarket. And with Westfield’s newest ‘retail heaven’ a 10 minute stroll and the Train Station even closer, the convenience score of this Titirangi-like sanctuary is right up there!
With a stream at the bottom of the 528sqm freehold garden, this rustic-yet-modern timber-clad four bedroom, two living area home exudes rare tranquility in a very private setting. With the sun on your face you’ll awaken to birdsong and be mesmerised by the valley views below.
In zone for Epsom Girls and Auckland Grammar Schools, there’s space for all the family if you’re looking for a low maintenance lock and leave city-edge lifestyle. Available for the first time in 13 years, our owners are heading to the North Shore and require a definite sale.
– Built in 2002 – timber and zincalume
– Freehold 528sqm section with own driveway
– 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas
– Double garage
– Zoned schools Newmarket School, Remuera School, Remuera Intermediate, Epsom Girls Grammar School, Auckland Grammar School (DGZ)
– Ignore the $2,225,000 CV – our owners are committed to sell
Click the link below to download more information about this property. You must be registered to download information.